FlavourArt (FA) arome

Doma narejene e-tekočinie, vse o bazah in aromah, o opremi in pripomočkih za pripravo le-teh

OdgovorNapisal/-a mateb » 05 Sep 2014, 01:26

Mislim da je FlavourArt eden redkih proizvajalcev, ki namenijo veliko pozornosti elektronskim cigaretam. Večina jih je pač samo proizvajalcev arom za prehrambeno industrijo. FlavourArt je že pred 4-imi leti masovno odstranil diacetil iz svojih proizvodov. Če je kje prisoten, pa je to tudi jasno napisano.

Seznam FA arom, kjer je diacetil prisoten:
http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=Diacetyl&dispatch=search.results

Nekaj malega o diacetilu:
http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=19&cookies_accepted=Y

Diacetyl and related compounds produce the buttery odor and flavor of many foods. It occurs as a natural byproduct of fermentation and is found in several dairy products like butter, cheese and milk as well as in bread, coffee, brandy, and rum. It also is manufactured as a component of artificial butter flavoring that is used in butter-flavored microwave popcorn, candy, baked goods and cake mixes. Are there other flavors like diacetyl? Yes. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines replacement flavors or flavoring agents as ?substances added to impart or help impart a taste or aroma in food.?

We realize that for E smokers, our food flavors are used in a different way as they are not ingested but inhaled, and the presence of diacetyl can be a cause of concern.

For this reason we have carried out massive removal of diacetyl from our flavor collection since November 2010 and product still containing it are clearly identified.
RANDOM_AVATAR
mateb
Vejper
Vejper

Dane zahvale: 1 krat
Prejete zahvale: 6 times

OdgovorNapisal/-a alansi » 05 Sep 2014, 11:32

Ali kdo ve, kakšne bodo posledice za dobavo arom FA v Sloveniji?

Appointment for Croatia and Slovenia distribution
Flavourart and Umbrella corporation ltd ? Serbia are pleased to announce the appointment of Umbrella corporation HR, Zagreb, as exclusive reseller for Croatia and Slovenia.

This appointment is effective from 1st July 2014.

Umbrella corporation HR is authorised to organise and manage the Reseller Channel and also setting the pricing and Reseller Discount Structure as deemed appropriate for the territories.

We are confident that their experience and contribution will be beneficial to Flavourart in particular and also to all the Reseller in the region in general.

By streamlining all order processing and also a single point of contact in the same time zone as all the Resellers, we are convinced it will be mutual beneficial for all of us.

Also with Umbrella corporation ltd, Flavourart has found a strong partner who is able to provide full support to our local resellers and to foster future business development in the exciting E-Liquids market.

Commercial enquiries can be addressed to

Karlo Popovic,
email: karlo.popovic@ekocigarete.hr
+385 98 188 18 99

Firma, ki je omenjena ima v ponudbi samo 9 tekočin.
RANDOM_AVATAR
alansi
Spreobrnjenec
Spreobrnjenec

Dane zahvale: 0 krat
Prejete zahvale: 0 krat

OdgovorNapisal/-a k2b » 07 Sep 2014, 23:31

Hmm - bo treba zvohat najbližjo fizično trgovino v ITA z F'Arts aromami - ker če bo tako ...
Beremo da imajo določene probleme z avtentičnosto F'Arts arom pod okriljem "Marele" :(
Slika

Slika
Uporabniški avatar
k2b
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kraj: Obala
Dane zahvale: 291 times
Prejete zahvale: 390 times

OdgovorNapisal/-a seljo » 22 Dec 2014, 19:00

Na osnovi FA traditional

- Caramel, 5% mix, po 14dneh
Skoraj brez okusa - minimalni namig karamele

- Caramel, 10% mix, po 1 mesecu
Okus je bil enaki kot pri tistem 14dni / 5% mixu

- Fuji, 5% mix
Moč in barva okusa se ni spremenila med 1 in 30 dnevu. Bil je slabo-srednje močan, rahlo oster okus sladke jabolke.

- Nut mix, ~6% mix
Po 14 dneh, srednje močan okus mandljev + oreškov
Po 1 mesecu je okus postal še bolj gosti, polni, dober...
Uporabniški avatar
seljo
Veteran
Veteran

Kraj: Haloze
Dane zahvale: 24 times
Prejete zahvale: 27 times

OdgovorNapisal/-a k2b » 23 Dec 2014, 00:43

Slika

Zmixano dosedaj od FA:

- Shade na 2,5% - dober po 1 mesecu
- Hypnotic Mist na 4% - dober za mešanje s tobačnimi okusi - steeping cca 1 mesec
- RY4 na 4% - dober po 1 mesecu
- Desert Ship na 2% - klasika - 45 dni steepinga - ali ga vzljubiš al pa ga ne preneseš
- Bourbon Vanilla na 3% - izrazita burbonska vanilija, trpka in aromatična - ne sladka - za mixe - steeping 3 + tedne
- Apple Pie na 2% +
- Cookie na 2% - skupaj za....seveda štuuuuuuudl - samo še cinnamon/cimet manjka - steeping cca 1+ mesec
- Hazelnut na 3% - trpek aromatičen,ne-sladek lešnik - steepin cca 1+mesec
- Coffe Espresso na 2% (in manj) - močna kavna aroma, za pravi espresso je treba dodati še malo karamela,bavariana,hazelnuta
- Caramel na 3% - steeping cca 1+mesec - za dodajanje drugim aromam

Tukaj so še opisi z Vaping Undergrounda za FA arome poznavalca FA arom
@HeadInClouds-a

SPLOŠNO

f you like coffee vapes, start with Coffee Espresso, Fresh Cream, and Tiramisu.

If you like fresh fruit flavors, you'll like most of FA's. The standouts for matching real fresh fruit flavor best, IMO: White Peach, Apricot, Papaya, Blackcurrant... If you get any fruits at all, get Lemon Sicily, the flavor of limoncello liqueur and generally great for mixing with fruits.

If you like fruits sweet, pick up Custard, Fresh Cream, Marshmallow, and Meringue. Consider Cardamom while you're at it!

If you like sweet-and-creamy flavors, Vienna Cream and Custard are two you'll need. If you like Bailey's, add Irish Cream to the list. Fresh Cream and Catalan Cream should already be in your cart, lol!

If you use vanilla for mixing or standalone, FA's three vanillas are essential. Each has different uses.

If you like bakery flavors, you need Apple Pie (rich crust for mixing) and Cookie. Add Tiramisu only if you like coffee/chocolate, Vienna Cream for vanilla fans.

If you want just one berry flavor, Forest Mix is the way to go. For one more, either Bilberry or Blackcurrant.

If you like nut flavors, Hazelnut or Nut Mix can't be beat for real nut flavor. But if you like nuts sweet, also get Marzipan.

If you like cocktails and alcohol, don't miss Brandy, (Irish) Whiskey, Gin, and Jamaican Rum.

If you like mints, Spearmint and Peppermint are exactly the flavors you expect them to be - no menthol surprises.

flavors only FA has and does a perfect job with: Torrone, Cardamom, Meringue, Marzipan, Mangosteen, Fresh Fig, Liquid Amber (to make fruits taste warmly fermented, like cider)

top flavors FA makes better than everyone else: Coffee Espresso, Fresh Cream, Cinnamon Ceylon, Cocoa, Coconut, Hazelnut, Licorice (for Aussie candy flavor), Black Tea, Tiramisu, Cola, Maple Syrup .. (this one could go on and one, but those are especially notable as the best IMO)

(I'll leave tobaccos to someone else; I don't use them all that often)

Whatever you get, you'll be back for more!

HeadInClouds, Aug 29, 2014

O POSAMEZNIH AROMAH

FA ORYental 4: 2-4% standalone for starters

This is less strong than most of FA's other tobaccos. Even I can handle this standalone at 3%. I do not detect any big flavor changes between 2-4%.

This is absolutely NOT similar to other flavors with "RY" in the name. It's not similar to FA's RY4, not similar to TFA's RY4 or caramel-sweet RY4 Double, nothing like Hangsen's drier RY1. This flavoring would have been better named "Asian Bitter Herbs." That's not entirely accurate, but it's a whole lot closer than a name including "RY4."

If you've used MaxxBlend, you will taste similar light cigarette flavor on the inhale, but drier and without the sweetness of MaxxBlend. THEN comes the distinctive part of ORYental 4 - the exhale.

The exhale is a blast of Asian flavors and sensations, all detected in your nose. If you vape this with a plugged nose, you will not detect any flavors described in this paragraph. The overall effect is bitter-sour and herbal. If you're familiar with bitter melon, this will remind you strongly of that. If you've been in a traditional Chinese medicine shop with all the herbs in glass bottles behind the counter, ORYental 4's exhale will remind you of a deep breath in that shop. If you have a vaping Vietnamese friend, ask them the proper name of the herb that's so prominent when exhaling ORYental 4 - I recognize it a popular addition to traditional Vietnamese dishes, but I don't know the name of it. For those unfamiliar with everything named so far, think of the bitter-sour effect of sniffing rice wine vinegar seasoned with dried dill and perhaps some cilantro, though less sharp. This is not an unpleasant bitter-sour-herbal effect, but it's not at ALL what I expect in an RY4. FA really should change the name of this and offer a better description! There is a constant light background flavor of mild cigarette tobacco thoughout the exhale, and a bit of smokiness reminiscent of Dark Fire, but they're faint behind the bitter-sour-herbal main flavors.

I imagine this flavoring would be very useful as an addition to complex tobacco blends. If you need a bitter-sour note, you got it. I'm no master mixer with tobaccos, so I hope those with some experience can tell us when you'd add a flavor like this.

If you're mixing any pickled vegetable recipes (don't laugh; people vape all kinds of flavors), this would be a great addition. In fact, if this were named "Dill Pickles" I would have believed it. But then I would have wondered why it includes the tobacco notes and light, dry smokines.

Anyone searching for a way to create marijuana-flavored vapes ought to have this in their collection. The herbal part of this could prove very useful in that pursuit.

FA Coffee Espresso
: 2%, perhaps as much as 3%

EXCELLENT for all coffee vapes! Strong, true, never bitter, excellent coffee flavor! No skunk-like smell that many other coffee flavorings have, and it leaves no offensive vapor trail.

Fancy coffees (think Starbucks) are my favorite vapes, and I collected a box full of coffee flavorings before finding this one. This beats them all, hands down.

If you love coffee and have given up on making a coffee vape, this will make your day.

For a Starbuck's like coffee, start with your favorite cream, caramel, butterscotch, vanilla, nuts, etc. Get that to your liking, then add 0.5-1% Espresso. Think of each 0.5% addition as an 'espresso shot' in a venti-sized Starbucks drink.

For a plain cup of blonde coffee, I recommend 1-2% Espresso with 1.5% or less FA Fresh Cream.

This is not a sweetened coffee, but if you're using high-VG nicotine base, you will taste mild sweetness from the VG. It's an effect I really enjoy (I never drink black or unsweetened coffee). I use maximum VG with distilled water to thin it.

Coffee connoisseurs - you will love Espresso even more with Vapers Tek nicotine base. Such clean nic makes this espresso even smoother and tastier. If you're using other nic, this will still be the best coffee vape you've had.

FA Nut Mix
: 3%.

This is not quite as potent as Hazelnut, but it's still quite strong. It's a bit sweeter than Hazelnut, especially if you exhale sharply. The slower you exhale, the drier it tastes. Try and you'll see what I mean.

I taste hazelnut (actually, more like filbert, but that's nit-picking) and walnut, and just maybe a tiny hint of pecan. A blend of FA Hazelnut and FA Walnut is similar to Nut Mix. If you really like nut flavors as I do, don't hesitate to just get 'em all.

I like Nut Mix as a single flavor; it reminds me a bit of nutty tobacco - just a vaguely, because this is not a tobacco flavor. This is the nut flavor I'd choose to use with tobaccos.

It's easier to mix with than plain Hazelnut and more interesting than plain Walnut. I use Nut Mix in candy bar recipes with different combinations of butterscotch, caramel, cocoa, chocolate, nougat, a little fresh cream. It's awesome in Torrone, very authentic Italian candy flavor. I love plain Nut Mix with just a dab of Honey (careful - that's a strong flavor) or hint of Maple Syrup to satisfy my sweet tooth. I put tiny amounts in cookie and coffee recipes and Tiramisu. A little added to TFA's Peanut Butter it reminds me of a nut butter from Whole Foods.

If you like nuts, you'll use this often. If you dislike hazelnuts, skip it.

FA Honey: nearly always under 1% - strong flavoring!

This is sweet, realistic, excellent amber honey flavor - darker flavor than clover honey, lighter than buckwheat honey. This is not a floral or fruity flavoring, and it smells just like a bottle of honey (no tomcat smell like some other brands).

It's very strong and very sweet! Even 0.25% FA Honey can overwhelm other flavors in a recipe. I suggest making a small bottle of 10% FA Honey (90% PG/VG) and using that as your flavoring bottle. Using 1% from that bottle gives you 0.1% flavoring - which is a 'spoonful' of honey flavor in a recipe.

If you want the flavor of honey with less sweetness, try adding a (very) tiny hint of FA Brandy along with Honey. This works especially well when adding honey flavor to tobaccos.

Excellent partnered with FA Fresh Cream for a milk-and-honey addition to recipes (tea!)

For a floral orange-blossom honey flavor, try a miniscule addition of FA Neroli or Bergamot flavoring

FA Cookie: 3%. Very useful and versatile flavoring!

This cookie flavoring has no 'custard notes' ingredients, which sets it apart from others. This is not a snickerdoodle - it's a very neutral, mildly sweet cookie base. There are no spices, no vanilla, no other flavors to interfere with your additions. It can be used standalone (some like it that way), as a cookie base, or to add bakery effects to recipes.

FA Cookie adds rich, warm, mildly sweet, baked flavor. If you're making a cookie recipe with bold flavors, start with 1.5 - 2% Cookie or less. If you'll be adding more delicate flavors, start with 1-1.5% Cookie.

Cookie is perfect for biscotti flavors. Add Anise, Almond, and perhaps a little Marzipan for a very traditional, crunchy Italian cookie flavor. Or add your favorite nut and favorite fruit flavor for biscotti variations (Cherry-Almond, Orange-Nut Mix, Lemon-Almond, etc.). Or add two widely-contrasting flavors, like Coconut-Bilberry. Including a hint of Anise in biscotti always adds an authentic Italian touch.

For smooth, sweet, rich cookies, begin with 1-1.5% Cookie and 0.5% Vienna Cream, then add your flavors.

For an even sweeter start, also include a little Butterscotch - even <0.25% will sweeten enough to stand up to the boldest flavor additions (like Espresso, Hazelnut, Brandy, or strong spices).

For extra "egginess" in cookies, use Vienna Cream and FA Custard.

To add buttery flavor to cookie recipes, try adding 0.25 - 0.5% FA Walnut. It gives an effect like adding extra butter or oil to real cookies. FA's Walnut flavor is very mild, often unnoticed at this amount.

For light, sweet cookies, try Cookie with Meringue (around 1.5% Cookie with up to 1% Meringue - then add your other flavors). This is great with your favorite fruit flavors, especially dark berries and distinctive or strongly-flavored fruits.

For light, sweet, creamier cookies, use Cookie with Meringue and a little Fresh Cream (around 1.5% Cookie, .75% Meringue, .25% Fresh Cream - then add your fruits). This is excellent for citrus, Fresh Fig, and other delicate flavors - and it's a smoother alternative to Cookie + Meringue for your favorite dark berries and bold fruit flavors, too.

For cookies that need extra eggs, use a little FA Custard along with Vienna Cream.

TFA Brown Sugar Extra (0.5% or less) adds a 'browned edges' effect to FA Cookie.

To add a light pie-crust flavor in a recipe, try adding a ratio of 2:1 Apple Pie:Cookie. The apple flavor from Apple Pie is easily covered with bolder flavors, and the rich crust it adds is made lighter, flakier, "fluffier" with the addition of Cookie. In a cobbler or fruit pie recipe, 0.5% Apple Pie with 0.25% Cookie, or up to 1% Apple Pie with 0.5% cookie will give you this tasty crust flavor. The lighter your other flavors, the less Apple Pie and Cookie you should use.

FA Vanilla Classic, Vanilla Tahiti, and Vanilla Bourbon
: 3%

FlavourArt's three vanilla flavors are best discussed as a group. All are roughly the same strength. All are useful as standalone flavors and in recipes. All are vanilla extract type flavors, not sweetened or custard flavors - though they have the natural sweetness and slight creaminess you expect from plain vanilla. All are ideal for different uses. They are quite different flavors; it's like having 3 distinctly different gourmet vanilla extracts in your kitchen.

Vanilla Classic is closest of the three to vanilla extract flavor sold in the U.S., comparable in flavor to Mexican vanilla extract. This is the vanilla flavor Americans know from vanilla ice cream, cake, and popular cookies. Although it's excellent vanilla, many people get only this one -- and miss out by never trying the other two.

Vanilla Tahiti is the flavor of Tahitian vanilla extract. It's a bright vanilla flavor with light fruitiness, just like real Tahitian vanilla extract. Some people may detect a note of almond as well. This is the sweetest of FA's vanillas. It's usually the best one to choose with fresh fruit flavors, especially mild fruits. Bold or 'dark' flavors can overwhelm it, so it's best used either with light fruit flavors or in recipes that include vanilla as a main ingredient. It's just as strongly-flavored as the others when vaped standalone, but it's more easily lost if it's just an accent flavor.

Vanilla Bourbon is richer, darker, bolder vanilla - the flavor of Madagascar vanilla extract. This is NOT the flavor of bourbon alcohol! Although it can be a little too prominent for light fruit flavors, Vanilla Bourbon adds excellent gourmet vanilla flavor to just about anything else. It's more complex than Vanilla Classic and more versatile than Vanilla Tahiti. Vanilla Bourbon is often the best choice in coffees, dark tobaccos, dark fruits, rich bakery flavors, and as a noticeable hint of vanilla in most complex recipes.

If you're adding vanilla to light fruits, go with Vanilla Tahiti first. If you're duplicating vanilla-flavored American foods, you need Vanilla Classic. For bold vanilla flavor, start with Vanilla Bourbon.

But don't stop there! Often times a mix of two or all three will be ideal. You'll make better recipes if you have all three to work with.

Definitely try each one standalone to get a good idea of each flavor before using them in recipes. Either try them each standalone at 3% or use each at 2-3% with 1% FA Fresh Cream.

FA Caramel: 2-4%

This is the flavor of caramel ice-cream topping; it's not a hard-candy flavor. It never tastes burnt or cracker-jacks-like as some others do, even at 5%. It is sweet, but less sweet than other brands.

If you want to add caramel flavor to tobacco, FA's Caramel will add rich caramel without transforming your tobacco into candy.

I use Caramel a lot in coffees, bakery flavors, with nuts and desserts. It's a great general sweetener at 1% or less, and it adds caramel flavor over that.

Mix FA Caramel with FA Butterscotch for a candy-like, sweeter caramel flavor.

FA Hazelnut
: some use it standalone at 2-3%, but it's so strong, I recommend starting at 1%

In my opinion, this is the single most accurate nut flavor that any manufacturer produces. It's the flavor of toasted hazelnuts without the papery brown skin -- not bitter raw hazelnuts.

Combine with a little FA Cocoa and Chocolate for chocolate-covered nuts, or more Cocoa/Choc for a Nutella flavor. This is an excellent flavor to add to your candy bar recipes.

Some people have successfully used about 0.5% FA Hazelnut with 0.5% FA Caramel to give the impression of peanut butter in recipes that have plenty of other flavors.

In dessert and coffee recipes, even 0.25% can add sufficient hazelnut flavor for most vapers. It's excellent for hazelnut coffee.

If you're looking to add nutty notes to tobacco, you might prefer FA Nut Mix instead of this distinctive hazelnut flavor.

FA Apple Pie
: standalone 3%

This is great, savory pie crust with a bit of FA?s Apple flavor, a little creaminess, very little spice.

Enormously useful for excellent crust flavor in pie recipes! The apple is easily covered by other fruits - especially dark fruits and berries - so adding a small touch of Apple Pie to your fruit(s) can turn it into tasty pie.

If you want a classic American apple pie flavor, you?ll need to add FA Fuji or another brand?s apple flavor and Cinnamon Ceylon - at the very least.

Using Apple Pie with a little Cookie makes a less savory, ?fluffier? crust flavor; try a 2:1 ratio of Apple Pie: Cookie and use under 2% to add cobbler-type crust flavor to your recipe.
Slika

Slika
Uporabniški avatar
k2b
Site Admin
Site Admin

OdgovorNapisal/-a seljo » 28 Jan 2015, 18:15

- Hazelnut na 3% - trpek aromatičen,ne-sladek lešnik - steepin cca 1+mesec

Točno to sem dobil. Rahlo me je razočaral, ker sem mislil, da bo vlekel v smeri nutelle :P Dobro mi je pasal v mixu s kavno aromo - in nikjer drugje.. no, tobačne bi verjetno tudi šle.

Moj komentar o Caramel moram popraviti.. zdaj, pri 2 rundi je srednje močan okus pri 5% in rad dominira v mixih

Od FA še imam

Pear, 5%, 1x po 1 mesecu + 1x po 1 tednu
Perfektno(ne srednje, ne preveč) zrela hruška. Naraven okus hruške.

Catalan cream, 5%, po 2 tednih
Moj favorit od FA, dobiš to https://www.google.si/search?q=catalan+cream&tbm=isch :)
Zadnjič spremenil seljo, dne 30 Jan 2015, 18:30, skupaj popravljeno 1 krat.
Uporabniški avatar
seljo
Veteran
Veteran

OdgovorNapisal/-a k2b » 28 Jan 2015, 21:39

FA arome so precej eno-slojne in odlične v mixih, ker dobro posnemajo naravne okuse.kot standalone/samostojne grejo bolj redke pri meni - druga zgodba so tobačne ki so precej bolj kompleksne.

Kje pa nabavljaš FA arome - Catalan Cream nisem zasledil pri nas...ali se motim?!
Slika

Slika
Uporabniški avatar
k2b
Site Admin
Site Admin

OdgovorNapisal/-a seljo » 29 Jan 2015, 17:48

Pri italijanih, svapoweb. Trenutno ga nimajo na zalogi..
Uporabniški avatar
seljo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: FlavourArt (FA) arome

OdgovorNapisal/-a seljo » 12 Dec 2015, 22:39

po 3 tednih, 4%, 80% VG

Joy | zelo dobra | Težko opisaljiva.. popcorn, cotton in veliko ostalih stvari :D Prijeten samostojni vejp.
Pistacchio | zadovoljiva | Se mi (za malenkost) bolj dopade kot Pistachio od Atmos Lab, vendar še vedno ni pistacija.. :D
Uporabniški avatar
seljo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: FlavourArt (FA) arome

OdgovorNapisal/-a rokyo87 » 12 Jan 2016, 11:44

"We are one of the few companies actively working to assess and demonstrate the reduced harm when E-liquids are used instead of tobacco cigarettes.
Since 2010 we have worked with leading laboratories to assess this and from January 2015 we have signed a big research program with Milan University to expand this knowledge further.

This research program is called ClearStreamOnward (CSO)

Their findings are published in a dedicated website reachable by this URL
http://www.clearstreamonward.com/home-en/

In addition, In the light of proactive quality, we have removed diacetyl (never used acetyl propionyl) in vape formula since long time ago, and we do point out in our website, which flavors contains it and suggest avoiding use them for vape applications.
To know which flavors contains it is simple.

Just run a query like this

http://flavourart.com/en/?subcats=Y&sta ... cts.search

In addition, we offer had our flavors tested by external laboratory.
Please see here

http://flavourartnaflavourreports.com

We believe you will find these information very interesting.

Cordiali saluti/Best regards,

Massimiliano

Sincerely,

FlavourArt"
RANDOM_AVATAR
rokyo87
Veteran
Veteran

Dane zahvale: 1 krat
Prejete zahvale: 21 times

Prejšnja

Vrni se na E-tekočine DIY - naredi sam